Friday, October 18, 2013

Threesome (Womans Choice)

On my birthday my wife gave me a threesome so on hers I want to return the favor. So I wake her up to breakfast in bed once she eats I send her to a spa treatment while she is gone me and my best friend change our bedroom into a fantasy room. It looks beautiful shear white sheets drag onthe head board little palm trees all over and sand on the floor she calls me hours later and tells me she is on her way. My boy changes into his costume and waits upstairs I put dinner on the table. She pulls up I sit her down her hair toes and nails look sexy. Wer finish dessert and I tell her to wait I have a suprise I changed into my tikki outfit came downstairs and brought her outfit too. She was the beautiful goddesswer went upstairs and open the door she was amazed tired in the sand she hugged and kissed me said baby I love it her own little island. I clap my hands and my friend appears she says what is he doing here I said baby you gave me a threesome I'm going to give you one too. I kiss her lips take off her outfit to show that dynamite body I start to suck one breast she kisses my friend she is rubbing on the both of us grabbing our dicks one in each hand. She squats down sucking on my dick then sucking his going back and forth it's turning her on. Both our dicks smacking her in her face we lay on the bed I'm sucking one breast he on the other I kiss down the side of her leg then I lick her wet pussy juices flowing licking the clit do good she puts his dick in her mouth the more I eat the more she is sucking his dick. She cums in my mouth squirting down my throat. I start to fuck the pussy he grabs her legs and pulls them back pussy looking at me. Her pussy is gushing juices the bed is soaked he straddles her head and starts fucking her in the mouth we switch she is sucking my dick like never before I cum in her mouth she continues nonstop. He is fucking her from the side sucking her toes she is moaning on my dick she squirts him like a machine gun his stomach wet from her juicy pussy. I lay on the bed and she got on my dick leans over and he puts his dick in her ass we are fucking her at the same time she has her tongue in my mouth thrusting her ass up and down I feel her cum oozing off my balls it's nice and thick. He cums in her ass he couldn't last up in that phattie she starts riding me hard she said yes daddy fuck me yes tears running down her face she starts shaking she it's squirts all over me it's like a fire hydrant that I can't turn off. I came when she came was so excited couldn't hold it any longer. I dap my boy up she gave him a kiss he changes his clothes and rolls. We are laying in bed and she said thank you for making my fantasy come true I said no problem anything for you baby night night as we fall asleep in each others arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment