Saturday, October 12, 2013

I'm A Boss

Taking my shower throwing on the cologne fly gear out the door pick up my girl and we out. We walk in the club all eyes on us we are in v.i.p. The dj calling out our name we popping bottles the night is young. We get back to the crib I draw my girls bath with the bubbles we get in the tub I wash her toes kissing each toe individually licking between the toes get pinky toes hanging out my mouth I go under water jets hitting my face I start eating her pussy I make a good seal with her pussy lips tongue flicking her clit. Her hands pushing my head down I'm breathing out my nose I reach up and play with her nipples. She squirts in my mouth Cumming so much I had to come up for air when I come up she kisses me passionately. She is sucking my nipples then my dick got just the crown in her mouth feeling so good. She climbs on top water forming waves we grinding each other in one motion her nipples on my tongue she is digging her nails in my back hurt so good. I pick her up fucking her against the wall water dripping we kiss tongues fighting in each other’s mouth. Her legs wrapped around me tight I'm biting her shoulder getting real deep in that wet pussy. I take her off the wall bending her backwards her hair touching the water that phat pussy looking at me I start fucking her real fast splashing water on to the floor. I pull her up bouncing and bouncing she cums and get pussy is dripping like a leaky faucet. I put her down and she grabs her cheeks and spread them dick goes in slow her ass is nice and tight. Giving her the long stroke I'm leaning back on the wall her ass squeezing my dick massaging it take this ass daddy beat it up she says. Ass hole open wide I cum in her ass smacking it my cum is oozing out. When we wash up and go in the bedroom champagne on ice chocolate covered strawberries she looks at me and says that’s some boss shit.

1 comment: