Saturday, October 12, 2013

Snow Delay (Ashley's Passion)

I'm in the airport no flight Ashley is about to leave when she sees me she ask what flight was I on I told her it’s no flights until tomorrow. She said you can't spend the night here come home with me. I gather my bags and place them in her car. We get to her house when inside we take a shower water flowing off her body dripping off her brown nipples I start to suck them she caress my head. I'm kissing her stomach it trembles with the touch of my lips. I start to kiss her pussy lips fingers massaging my head sucking her clit her leg it’s on my shoulder grabbing her cheeks I spread them and taste her juicy ass. She cums all over my tongue I pin her against the wall and place her on my hard dick. I lift her fucking her hard her back rubbing the wall like she was washing the wall with her back. Her moans get louder and louder her cum running down my legs. I bend her over she grabs her ankles as my hips are smacking her ass her phat pussy looks so good making my dick swell. Her legs start to tremble from ask her cuming we get out the shower and I fuck her on the sink her leg wrapped around me face buried in her tits. I am thrusting harder and harder I cum so hard. I lift her and lay her on the bed I think to myself as she lay her head on my chest this is the best snow delay.

No comments:

Post a Comment