Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Night Night

Talking smack that's what I like I grab your panties rip them off fucking you hard and deep talk shit now I have your legs so far back they touch your ears.Take this long hard dick is this what you have been waiting for turning you on your side I lift you off the bed I'm standing thrusting my hips bouncing you off my dick.Grab you by your throat I feel the beat in my hands I slow stroke you making you feel every inch you bite your lip tell me you like it say it yes baby deeper. One hand on your shoulder the other on your hip our flesh molding together as one it feels so good the cum coming out your pussy at ease oozing out your body its getting limp.I lift you your head on your pillow I'm fucking you from the back legs off the bed we look like we are running a wheel barrow race. The deeper I get the closer I am to cum your dead weight now you are a sleep night night I said as I cum all over your ass smacking my dick in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment