Friday, October 11, 2013

Snow Delay

Snow Delay

I'm packing can't wait to go to sunny California. On my way to the airport. Everything went fine I have a hour stay over in Detroit. We land and its snowing but not hard. I get there and I see this cutie behind the desk her name is ashley. We begin to chat we have alot in common. All of a sudden the winds p...ick up its snowing hard and my flight was grounded. If not for cute ashley I would have been pissed. She got off at midnight but she was snowed in do we are stuck together. She says come with me she took me to a room where the pilots rest it was nice it had a bed and everything. She locked the door and started undressing you ain't have to tell me twice I took my clothes off too I start to look at her beautiful body. She has this pretty face eyes that mesmerize then her perky breast her light skin light brown nipples I start to kiss. Her nipples growing in my mouth my hands play with her phat pussy lips so thick. She lays on the bed I start sucking her perfect toes she bites her lips hips moving like she can't stay still I kiss her ankles and up her thighs until I reach the pussy. Licking her pussy up and down round and round. I start sucking her clit juices flowing out she can't stop I slide my dick inside I feel her flow ask over my nuts. Our hips going in motions meeting in the middle she sticks her toes in my mouth she is pinching her nipples. I turn her over smacking that delicious apple ass pussy hanging down I lick her ass from the back my tongue drilling in her ass hole. I start stroking her from the back leaning back getting more dick inside I feel her shaking the more I went deep until she falls forward. I fall with her her ass smacking my stomach I'm raised up hips thrusting I see a smile on her face her eyes closed I came my stomach is shaking it felt so good we both fell asleep. Ashley woke up it was morning they had cleared everything and my flight had already left. Ashley have me her number as she walked away she said this was my best snow delay.

No comments:

Post a Comment