Monday, October 14, 2013

Subway

Another long night at work my dam car is in the shop and I have to catch this subway. I think it's the last train cause it is always empty.I board the train and its a female at the end car so I walk down to get to her end and speak she says hello. We riding along and the lights keep going off and on she looks at me and says I'm glad I'm not here by myself.We both laugh and discuss or day she started talking me about how her boyfriend was killed a year ago how sad she is always.I sit beside her and give her a hug. She apologized I told her no apology needed. She said she wants to move on but it's so many men out here that are creeps I was saying to myself you are the bomb she was Latino and fine as hell.The lights went out again and she grab me chest hairs and all she looked and asked what's wrong I barely got out the words hair she realized and started rubbing my chest she rubs my nipple then kisses it the lights go out and her blouse comes off.I caress her breast pulling one out we kiss she rubs my head as I kiss down her chest meeting her nipple with my long tongue. She puts her hand down her skirt starts rubbing her pussy while i suck on her dynamic breast. She pulls her hand out and shoves it in my mouth I'm licking between her fingers getting all that sticky cum.She opens my pants stroking my dick she stands up pulling her underwear off and places it over my head as she slowly lowers herself on my dick. The crouch part of the panties was on my nose it smells like her material scent making my dick even harder. She is grinding I'm kissing the back of her neck while i reach and grab her breast her nipples being pinched.I stand her up bend her over the seat spreading her cheeks watching my dick go in and out her cream going down her leg as she starts to shake a little I see her legs getting weak. I lay her on her back flip the skirt up so I could see her pretty pussy she had one strip of hair looking so good I spank her pussy lips juices popping out.I am squeezing my ass together trying to hold back this nut her pussy feels so warm.I start to really dive into her pussy her feet on the pole as my hips swirl in perfect motions I grab the rail trying to thrust harder as I cum feeling so good I'm gripping this pole hard.I pull up my pants she gets her skirt I have her panties around my neck as we exchange numbers she gives me a kiss goodnight as she gets off the train.I thought to myself maybe the subway ain't that bad as i take one last smell of her panties.

No comments:

Post a Comment