Tuesday, October 15, 2013

South Beach

I'm on my way to south beach I need this vacation on the plane relaxed I Seder the Palm trees.I go to my hotel change and on to the beach so many beautiful woman my neck hurts watching all of them.I was invited to a party on the beach partying this beauty with cute toes and red hair step to me I'm Kelly she says how are you.We walk along the beach holding hands looking at the moon light I start to kiss her the moonlight glowing on us her tongue rubs down my neck teaching down into my shorts jerking my dick. She leans down and wraps her tongue around the head. She looks up at me with her beautiful eyes I'm living her moles on her face.I take off her bathing suite grab her feet and rub them on my dick feeling her soft feet has me extremely hard I get between her legs tasting her sexy pussy juices all over my face I am going would sucking her clit.I dick my dick in her pussy dusting the sand off her feet so I put them in my mouth stroking her slow so I can suck her pinky toes. We are rolling around on the sand she sits up on topwaterrunning beneath me moonlight on her perky tits bouncing i grab them sitting up sucking her nipples my arms wrapped around me. She pushed me back grabs my hands smacking her pussy down on my dick ass is clapping. She leans down kissing me as we both cum feeling at piece she is laying on my chest welcome to south beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment