Monday, October 21, 2013

Cookie Monster

I wake her up in the middle of the night with my tongue rolling around in her pussy.Eating her pussy from the back she has delicious lips nice and phat they cover my mouth. Her juices start to flow my face getting smashed by her ass rubbing and gyrating she reaches back to help me go deeper my face is in her ass nose touching her ass hole. Tongue slides in slowly I feel her walls squeeze my tongue going in and out her moans from the constant flicking of my tongue her cream on my lips drizzling down my throat I am gulping her sweet nectar. She is putting pressure on my neck pushing her ass on my face making my neck bend I grab her leg opening them up eating her pussy sideways spreading her lips with my nose it's making my nose wet from all her moisture.She lays on her back I grab her lips spreading them wide tongue licking her clit my vibration is driving her wild grabbing the sheets she tries to move away I grab her hips and pull her back close.She says no I can't take it I'm sucking her clit making her legs shake then the rest of her body I'm pulling she is pushing on this pussy is flowing the wry spot is as big as a large Apple pie her body is sideways hanging off the bed. I raise her ass of the bed poisoning both cheeks I start sliding my tongue and lips from side to side faster and faster her juices are sitting all over the place in my eyes as she cums so hard she shakes the headboard as I place her back in the wry spot she asked what got in to you I said I wanted an early morning snack what better snack than your cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment