Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Trick or Treat

Halloween and it's Friday night going to a party need to unwind from the work week. I'm going as green lantern the black one of course. I get to the party it's kind of light I stay for awhile and leave I'm walking the streets and I see this witch she says she put a spell on me I said ok and kept walking. I get half way up the street I feel this chill I see no one on the streets I look down the alley that same witch I look back she is gone. I hear a sound but no one's there I walk faster she it's in front of me in a corset black high heel boots she waves her wand and I feel weak she pushed me against the wall I couldn't stop her she squats down opens my pants and starts sucking my dick it feels good I grab her head and start to fuck her mouth. I still don't feel myself but she is surely making my dick rise she on straps her corset so her wet pussy is exposed she puts one leg on my shoulder and is fucking me I can't move but her pussy is all over my dick I want to stop her but I can't it's like I'm paralyzed. She backs her ass on my dick grabbing her ass spreading it I'm making her home in larged oh her ass is hot and wet. I want to grab her but I can't move my arms her cum is running down her legs she is bouncing faster my dick is pulsing my vein bulging in my mammoth dick. She takes it out her ass and sticks it in her pussy it's warm and feels like it's pulling me in massaging my dick faster and faster then a slow grind my eyes rolling in the back of my head my legs shaking I can't control my body. I cum oh it feels so good I'm finally able to move my body it's a crowd of people watching me my dick in hand fool of cum what's going on I look down and see a witches wand hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment