Saturday, October 19, 2013

It's Getting Hot In Here

Another hot and humid day in DC all I want to do is drink a cool glass of lemonade fresh squeezed. I'm in the house fan in the window in my underwear a knock on my door the neighbors refrigerator went out so she brings her food to my apartment. She asked could she stay here its much choker than ...upstairs. She took her clothes off just bra and panties dam her body was tight my dick got hard it was bulging out my boxer briefs. I see her watching she smiled and said I guess he likes me. We both laughed she says let’s take a cold shower together I turn on nothing but the cold water she takes of the bra and panties I took off my boxers dick swinging. The water is cold but us kissing and touching it feels good I suck her nipples they are so hard pressing them together sucking both. I kiss get pussy on my knees water running in my mouth her leg up on the tub her back against the shower wall. She starts to cum all over my face and chest she licks her cum off me mmmm my dick goes inside her she on her tippy toes moaning her ass in my hands fuck me daddy give it to me rough and hard. I turn her around and fuck her in the ass yeah bitch thats it make me feel it. I'm fucking her hard she puts my fingers in her mouth she sucks so hard feels like my skin is coming off. My other hand around her throat squeezing tight her pussy cumming with my dick deep in her ass she likes it. I take it out her ass and she bends over touching the tub get pussy popping up thrusting hard her pussy turning red yes daddy best it up call me a bitch. B I T C H I smack her ass I take my dick out she turns around and catches it in her mouth she licking my whole dick and balls. I'm so relaxed she said you just created a heat wave of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment