Monday, October 7, 2013

Taste Test

I'm getting ready for this wine tasting reggae festival. I finally get here and I see this mocha dreaded beauty I go introduce we tasting and talking having a great time listening to the music.  Every time she laughs her dimples pop out dam that's a turn on she takes me  to her tent nice size she closes the tent it's just us people all around we taste three bottles I go get two more when I get back our lips touch she pushed me back  and take her bra and shirt off breast perky nipples dark brown like I like I try to sit up she pushes me back be patient she said undoing my pants she throws them to the side I take off my shirt.  Her lips lower on my head I can feel the suction my dick grows in her mouth she chokes but not stopping she adjusted her mouth tongue on the base of my shaft.  She swing that ass around pussy in my face I kiss her phat lips  tongue tasting her sweet wine.  Her hips grind to the beat of the music she is licking the outside of my dick it jumps her cum on my face she gets up and lowers down  on my dick her warmth feels good like a blanket out the dryer.  She is reverse cowgirl back looking  muscular dreads flowing down her back.  Ass clapping of my stomach I sit up kissing her shoulders gripping her breast squeezing  gently. I turn her on her back sucking her soft toes pinky has the cutest mole on it I'm trying to suck it off she is enjoying it the way she it's twisting and turning. I look down at that pussy cream coming out from me sucking them toes I snack my dick off her clit and shove it inside her she puts her toes in my face I lick the soles striving that pussy. I grab her ankles and out then knees back to her ears pounding the pussy deeper and faster until I drain all the cum out of my dick off cum mixing together like a pot of gumbo. We laying in her tent she ask me how was my taste testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment