Saturday, October 26, 2013

Batman and Cat woman Sitting In A Tree.......

I'm Bruce Wayne billionaire playboy this is my town Gotham City. I'm going to a charity event when the lights go out when the lights come back on the crown jewels are missing I go to the bat cave and change into the bat suit I look on the computer and check the footage it...'s cat woman I do some snooping around and what do you know cat woman. I climb in the window she is waiting for me I dodge her whip she must be working out cause that suit is looking good. We wrestle I'm holding her tight she can't escape I kiss her she kiss me back I said I want to see whats under the suit she says ok lets leave the mask on we both take off our suits she loos so good her chocolate skin so smooth she purrs with every touch. I kiss down her arms stopping at her breast her dark nipples looking like hershey kisses I lick her stomach licking the outside of her kitty she puts one leg on my shoulder as I eat her pussy the purring is turning me on her juices are flowing in my mouth like a fountain. I lay her on the board room table pussy open for me I put my dick inside she is scratching my back with her claws. I'm digging deep her claws break my flesh trickles of blood going down she slams me on my back and starts to ride purrrrr age says I feel her pussy cumming it's tightening around my dick I grab her hips and start to slam her on my dick she is jerking back and forth dick getting harder inside purrr she comes again. She is crawling on the table I come from behind smacking her ass I pull her mask riding her rough yes yes batman give it to me her claws scratch the table leaving marks. I pick her up bouncing get she is playing with my bat ears up and down she goes I'm cumming yes it feels so good. We fall asleep when cat woman awakes she is clothed with hand cuffs. That dam batman got me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment