Sunday, October 6, 2013

Pussy Tears

 It's been far too long with the kids our jobs we need time for us.  This weekend we are going to a nice little bed and breakfast of the Chesapeake.  We drop the kids off and we are on our way relaxing we are able to talk to each other with no interruption it's so peaceful we finally get to the room it's beautiful big king size bed sunk in tub very nice.  We take showers get dressed and go to dinner nice quite place on the water dam my baby looking hot. I got a cake made just got her chocolate chocolate cake we toast with some sweet red wine  she has that look in her eye she says are you ready to go I know what's to come.  Back at the room she goes into the bathroom and comes out in this purple lingerie  yes my boxer briefs looked stuffed  dick bulging tip peaking out the top. I kiss her lips tongue inside her mouth as hers is in mine kissing down her neck I take one strap off her perfect breast one comes out I kid around the nipple she likes it cause her nipple is peaked like a mountain and I'm melting her icee  tips. I get behind her licking down her back her teddy falls to the floor her ass looking me in my face so I introduce my tongue to it.   She grabs both cheeks spreading them inviting me inside I  flick my tongue fast around her hole poking in the tipI suck on her ass hole they lifts her heels off the floor she holds on to the wall. She throws one leg over my shoulder  I'm kissing her lips pussy juices running down my throat  I'm swallowing like it's a water fountain lips on hers.  Sliding my fingers inside I tap the top of the pussy inside making her flow continuously. She lays on the bed I look down at her pussy it's so  wet it looks like it's crying I see it sigh as it throbs  like a heart beat  my dick is about to take its pulse. I put my dick in slow I watch as its taking it all deep thrust I grab her ankle licking her toes sucking on the big toe my hips smacking her thighs. She grabs me throws me down and gets on top bouncing her hair flowing titties swinging I lean up so they can smack my face. I feel those pussy  tears going down my thighs her  cum  is thick nice and creamy I grab her hips and thrust fast our skin slapping together louder she moans the faster I get our hearts racing she says get it daddy cum for mommy.  We roll over I'm hitting it from the back yes it's coming I smack her ass  it jiggles hitting my stomach.  Two more and all over her my cum is dripping out her pussy  we both fall back on the bed. I love to make a pussy  cry  as we cuddle for the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment