Friday, October 18, 2013

Candy

I'm suppose to get a new assistant today.She should be waiting when I get in the office I am running a little late.I arrive gorgeous young lady she greets me as my new assistant what's your name Candy. I'm showing her around the office sending her on errands.It's a big project coming up so we have to work late hours to meet or deadline.Every night this week we don't leave until eleven sometimes twelve but Candy it's a trooper I get to my desk and its a thing of white powder donuts and a cartoon of ice cold milk.Ok she staying to know what I like Fay is going well Candy looks delicious out eyes meet and she looks down I walk up and thank her for the donuts. I called the florist to deliver flowers tulips people her favorite. When she gets the flowers she comes right to my desk and gives McGee a big hug how did you know I needed that thanks boss you can call me Ted.We had to come in one Saturday to finish up it was so quite I think we were the only ones in the office.It's getting late Candy had on these rights my dick has been hard all day I caught her looking we laughed. We offer Chinese for dinner she was eating with chop sticks slurping her noodles her lips calling out to mine.We grab for the same noodle we meet in the middle and kiss her tongue in mine I take off her shirt and leggings she had no panties I knew it I cleared my desk wiping everything off.I pick her up lay her on the desk pull up my chair and stay eating her pussy.I was having a meeting with her clit spreading her legs in a v she wad grinding my face with her smooth kitty. I'm trying her cum in her mouth as sweet as the sweet and sour sauce yeah let me put that on her drizzling on her nipples and stomach licking her clean.I climb on the desk smacking my dick on her thighs twisting it inside her lips grip a hold pulling me deeper my hips in the air pounding down on her. Each thrust her moans get louder leaning back I grab her ankle sucking her perfect toes jumping her with one leg up foot half way in my mouth. We both stand up I bend her over my desk smacking her ass as I pierce her phat pussy cum dripping on the carpet her pussy so wet.I spread her ass putting my thumb inside the moan of pleasure was so loud I think this is the third time she came. She did me in my chair and straddles me riding my chair is leading back she leans down and sucks my nipples the sensation is driving me wild.I can't resist all my cum shoots inside I hold her right and don't let go. Candy is still on my lap lining into my eyes she asked if she would get overtime as she smiled.

1 comment: