Saturday, October 26, 2013

Welcome to 7 Eleven

Sitting here playing the playstation on line I'm feeling like a snack and a slurpee. I drop the stick and get in my truck to go to the local 7 eleven its late night looks like I'm the only one in there with the cashier. She is hot chocolate sister she was stocking the donuts. I go grab me a coke ch...erry mix slurpee and some reese pieces I go to the front to pay she started to giggle I said whats funny she said you went to school with me. High school I said she said yes we was in math class together I use to wear glasses I said oh now I remember plus I put on some pounds I said all in the right places. She told me she had a big crush on me in school I was starring at her big breast out her shirt was showing her clevage she asked is there anything else I wanted I grab her tittie and started sucking it right there she pulls the other one out and started sucking it. I come back to the counter I pull her panties off thank goodness she had on a skirt on a customer came in as I eat her pussy she is gripping the counter her juices flowing in my mouth I'm spreading her cheeks tonguing her pussy. She start to stutter when she tasks to the customer when he leaves she starts to squeeze her tits. Another customer comes on I start to eat her ass she keeps ringing up the wrong stuff the customer ask was she ok she said I am a little light headed. As that customer leaves I take my dick out and start to fuck get from the back she is bent over the front bracing her ankles someone comes in I stop but she is throwing that pussy back she moans the customer says excuse me I said nothing rang her up and continue to fuck her. I put one of her legs on the counter digging in that pussy I smack her ass a customer was pulling up she got under the counter and was sucking my dick she deep throating it no gag as he comes to the counter I close my eyes feeling so good he courses his throat as I got him out. I raise her on the counter and was fucking her hard and fast she said get that nut baby her feet squeezing my ass I cum so hard I knocked over the candy up front. I come from behind the counter when one of the customers looks at me and said you needed a late night snack too.

No comments:

Post a Comment