Tuesday, October 22, 2013

No Sex

My girl gave me a text to seer if I could go a day without having sex. If I can she will do whatever I want sexually.I'll take that challenge I wake up start cooking breakfast I get my tray and put all the goodies she likes for breakfast.Chocolate covered strawberries sausage and cheese eggs with a homemade Belgium waffle. I heat up her syrup and put her orange juice.I walk in the room waking her with the smell of delight I start to feed her breakfast to her she looks over on her night stand fresh cut roses her favorite color purple.She gives me a long kiss thanking me I had to get up and go to the bathroom dick was so hard I almost lost the bet do I draw her bath putting all the bath and body works smell goods.I go to the bed room she is already naked and bring her to the bath candels all around the essence in the air I knew she likes it when I washed her feet have her a bath then she stepped in the shower to rinse off. I go to the basement I had warned up her total and robe so she wouldn't get cold I cried her off then put her warm robe on she said baby you win the bet make love to me but I declined and lotion her body I lasted out her panties and bra set something real sexy and her outfit. I hop in the shower freshen myself up and we are out the door she didn't know where we were going.I finally arrive to our destination I took her to a winery we took the your even help squish the grapes she was impressed. We walked on the hillside where I had a picnic lunch prepared sandwiches hummus and a special bottle of wine with her name on it I had come the day before and made the wine myself.She had that look in her eye she leans in and kisses and says let's go home I'm going to fuck your brains out.My dick was saying yes but I wanted to prove to her that our relationship was more than sex so I declined again.We wrap up the picnic and I took her to get her hair and nails done for tonight.We get home it's a beautiful gown laid across the bed and I had a black tuxedo hanging in my closet.We get dressed and I drive down to a house and carriage place we go for a ride on the town seeing all the sights. We make it to our destination it's a baguette hall she said what's here I said you will see. I open the door and some of our family and friends were there she said what is this I told her I loved her and wanted to renew our vows to each other.I walk her down the aisle where the minister was there she puts on her Vail years flowing down her cheeks she mourns the words I love you silently.We said I do's and pay with our friends and family we are dancing close when she said I love everything about today it was so beautiful I said beautiful thing's for a beautiful woman. The clock strikes twelve midnight she said I want to make love to you all night long I logged her in her eyes and said you going to get it lets go.

No comments:

Post a Comment