Friday, January 24, 2014

Who Stings Who

Two sexy scorpios who would have thunk it freakiness running through our veins. I should have known something was up when i woke up on a saturday and smelled bacon cooking. I got up dick swinging walking toward the kitchen. I look in my girl naked cooking breakfast. I saw something I wanted to eat of the top. Pouringd syrup on her nipples little puddles on them I suck them sweetness from the sweet fingers opening her lips to find her thick clit. I have one finger in her pussy the other in her ass fingers looking like a V sucking the nipples to their hardest peak. I rub jelly all on her clit sucking it two fingers in her ass lips flush with her pussy rubbing on my head moaning with pleasure. I set her up on the table get between her legs and strock slow her hips grinding in a...circular motion.I have both of her feet licking them then sucking her toes making her pussy even wetter. I start to fuck her fast and hard both ass cheeks in my hands we almost turn the table over. I lift her and place her ass on the sink she knocks over the dish water suds all over me and her but we don't stop I feel her first cum I feel like making her cum a lot this morning breast all in my face. Our tongues in each others mouth not missing a spot against the refrigerator her tits are pressed against it while i lean back fucking her from the back. her feet looking so sexy she is on her tippy toes making my dick flinch in her pussy that second cum was a strong one I say one more and i can be satisfied. She turns around and sucks my dick oh her mouth feels as juicy as that pussy. I sit on the kitchen stool she climbs up and is riding this dick tits bouncing I can't keep them out of my mouth. I pull her hair her neck exposed I lick it then bite it a little bit she loves it her third cum comes with mine all that heat and sweat mixed with our hot cum. I said you like your breakfast she said I need a nap I got that itissss!

No comments:

Post a Comment