Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Let Me Lick You

Licking her neck moving her hair to suck on her ear lobe. Licking down the center of her back hovering around the crack of her ass. On my knees I insert my tongue deep into her ass twisting it left and right feeling her quiver ass cheeks jiggling. She is straddling my tongue as i lick from ass to her juicy pussy. I put my outh on her pussy lips covering my tongue flicking fast on her clit. She shoots her juices in my mouth once twice three times. Licking down her legs and sucking her toes makining love to her feet she enjoys every lick. I'm feeling ready to insert my hard veined dick into her pussy. Her ass up against the wall I put her leg on my shoulder and dips into her joy box. Stroking it working my back muscles her hands around my neck. I lift her bouncing her on my dick tits smacking my lips her cum is dripping of my balls making a puddle under us. She is moaning saying my name we cum at the same time our cum mixing together on my dick. She gets down and taste both of our sex juices. Let me lick you she says with a grin!

No comments:

Post a Comment