Tuesday, January 28, 2014

When

Its a beautiful day been thinking about this moment for the longest well its finally the day. Been yurning to ee your face feel your touch just to be near. I took the day off just to prepare and we spend the whole day together. So I go pick her up she is looking beautiful I open the car door she gets in Bobby Valentino sounding in her ear. I take her to breakfast and we have the most intereting conversation. Then we go to the aquarium and checkout the fish and dolphins. Then we go to lunch cause all that walking gave us an appetite. We do a little shopping I take her to get some sleepwear and sexy undies and bra sets for her to model later. We go to the toy shop and get a dildo hand cuffs lickable oil and a few more things we could play with. We go back to her place so I can cook her dinner. I feel the tub with sweet smelling oils and rose petals candels lit and sexy music playing getting the mood right. I prepare the lasagna and put it in the oven then I go wash her back and toes sucking them and licking them giving her a preview. I dry her off and lotion her down rubbing every inch of her body. My dick hard in her face she rubs it but stops herself and puts on the sexy lingerie. Take the lasagna out and put the cake in the oven I serve her a salad and bread sticks and a slice of lasagna. We eat and share wine I take the cake out and put on the glaze slice it up warm with some ice cream. Then she tries on all the bras and panties its time we are kissing on the bed our clothes coming off we are both naked I step back and admire her beauty taking my time we got all night. Kissing her neck tongue in her ear our mouth and tongues making sweet love to each other she rubs my chest her breast in my hands. Kissing down her chest my lips touch her nipple I am sucking then licking her body is melting in my hands. Kissing her stomach feeling her nipples I start to eat the pussy. Getting messy her juices all over my face she is grinding and pulling my face closer holding it down. She i cumming and squirting in my mouth several times she says she wants to taste me. She is sucking the life into my dick it is time she wants to ride gets on top bouncing breast looking so pretty bouncing in the air. She leans down and smack me in the face I am loving it. Finger in your ass you riding both I feel you cum my dick is oaked I turn you over legs straight in the air sucking your toes as I fuck that pussy good you can see all the juices. I put your legs on my shoulder on my tippy toes grinding deep pussy feeling it. You grab my ass smacking it as I fuck you in and out aint nothing like that good rhythm going. I want it from the back she is on her knees ass sticking straight up I can see my dick pulsating the pussy I am stroking faster and faster I can feel it coming I pull out shouting cum all over her sexy ass I watch it run down her leg we get in the shower washing each other then into bed her in my arms smiles on our faces I can't wait when?

No comments:

Post a Comment