Tuesday, January 14, 2014

What's Up Doc

I was at the hospital I broke my wrist at work. So they was doing surgery in the morning. My nurse in the am was real nasty but at night I think i was in love so sweet and thick like I like them. She came to check on me in the middle of the night I had my own room. She sits with me and we talk I tell her I think she is so sexy. She said I was sexy too I said maybe we can go out when I get out. She said I would like that but I have a man I said oh he is a lucky guy she said he doesn't act like it. I told her I would treasure someone like you I like you too she said. So we continue talking she catches me looking at her breast I asked to see one so she pulls her shirt down a little. I want to see that nipple she gets up and locks the door comes back and takes her shirt off. I s...qeeze them then take them out of her bra. I start to suck her nipples she close her eyes and moans in approval. Both breast in my hand pushing them together sucking both nipples. I open my gown she is giving me head oh yeah she is a pro making me rise in her mouth. I lay back she straddles my face and start to grind on my mouth pussy getting wet she is grinding real fast my hands sqeezing her ass smacking it. She is pushing off my chest she leans down and start sucking my dick. I feel her pussy squirt in my mouth three consecutive times she is sucking my dick hard going deep on it. She gets up and climbs on my dick riding reverse cowgirl. She is bending over hands on my thighs bouncing and grinding. I reach around and play with her tits nipples are very hard. Since my wrist was broke I had to lay there while she put in that work. She turns around and is bouncing straight up and down her hair and tits are bouncing she puts them in my mouth she cums on my dick it feels so hot. I stand her up she bends over the bed I get behind her and fuck that pussy smacking her ass with the good hand. She is throwing it back I throw it back too skin smacking together she is getting loud she burried her face in a pillow so they couldn't hear. I lean back almost under her pussy open wide one hand on her back she says I want to ride again so I lay down she is sitting straight up pinching my nipples I can hardly hold it. She start to lick my nipples grinding her hips can't hold it I'm cumming that triggers her too she is laying on top of me. She puts on her uniform and winks at me and says buzz me if you need anything!

1 comment:

  1. Now that was a trip! Broke wrist and all.

    ReplyDelete