Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Islands

I work hard all year its time for a little fun. I am on my way to Jamaica for seven days yes I can't wait. I get aboard the plane with so much excitement thinking about what I am going to get into or who. We land I check into mysuite it is so tight can see the beach from my balcony. I get ready for dinner at the resort its festive I get the roasted chicken and some Jamaican rum cake mmmm. I go to the club and see some prospects but its this one that catches my eye. I introduce myself we spend the night talking until the bar closes I get her number and we going to hook up later on that day. We meet in the lobby and she is showing me the island I am admiring her beauty i tell her how beautiful she was she starts to blush. We get back exhausted I take a nap and get ready to meet her for dinner. We go to this restaurant it was lovely and we go to this club I kiss her neck she is rubbing my hips. She is grinding on me I grab her soft tits. We open the door to my room kissing and touching clothes come off. I slam her against the wall leg on my shoulder i eat her pussy grabbing her ass she grinds her hips in my face. I feel her squirt in my mouth drinking her hot cum. She pulls me up leg still on my shoulder she is flexable I am digging in that pussy. We kissing passionatly tongues playing in each others mouths. Her nails in my back grabbing my ass pushing me in her deeper. I grabbed her other leg she is riding my dick we are walking around the room I take her outside on the balcony. The wind blowing on my balls sucking her perky tits yes pussy getting so juicy she cums on my dick I walk her to the bed lay her down suck those sext toes I cum so hard laying on her she caresses my head and neck we are in bed and she says welcome to the island.

No comments:

Post a Comment