Sunday, January 12, 2014

Mesmerized

I wake and look across the bed at your naked body moonlight shinning on your curves looking so delicious. I am just amazed how someone is built and shaped in such a way hips and ass looking like a sculptor chisled it out of stone. Breast looking full nipples so phat just trying to analyze how I am going to please this body. I start with her long neck softly kissing and licking tongue in her ear she shifts to let me caress that fine ass. Hands running down her back and up touching her shoulders kisses down the middle of her back that arch staring me in my face. Kissing her ass cheeks smacking them watching them jiggle tongue slips in now she is awake pushing her ass back on my mouth fingers playing with her thick clit. I rub and finger her pussy ass I eat that ass her cum running down my hand I lift one leg and lick her ass and pussy enjoying her squirts. I kiss her round stomach sucking her nipples I reach down and insert my dick fucking her nice and slow enjoying every minute of that warm wet pussy. I raise her leg kissing from her knee to her toes sucking everyone tongue going in between each one looking into her eyes as I bury my dick deep inside her she bites my arm moaning I feel her cumming on my dick. She pushes me off getting on top riding like a cowgirl one arm in the air other on my chest I look around and see that ass working pussy muscles gripping my dick so good babe I have her breast in my hands playing with her nipples getting so hard bouncing her up and down hard on this dick she is going nuts on my dick. I flip her on stomach and get her on her knees smacking her ass she is rotating her ass in a circle I just watch her work. Now its my turn I squat and grab her hips thrusting hard I pull out and cum all over her ass that phat one looking even better with my cum on it. She kisses me on my lips my eyes close and it feels like I am mesmerized again.

No comments:

Post a Comment