Sunday, January 19, 2014

Grab and Squeeze

Grab and Sqeeze My shorty laying in bed naked I just got in from drinking with the fellas. I strip and climb in the bed my dick already hard from that drink she already on her stomach I slide it in pussy already juicy can't get but half in got to loosen that kitty up. I grab that neck her ass raises up hips swurving from left to right. Fuck this shit baby I been waiting all night for this dick I am serving her like a butler giving it to her my grip on her neck gets tighter yeah daddy beat it up. Pulling her hair I get up on that ass looking down that pussy its like i got her on a leash back arching I feel that hot cum running down her legs spanking that ass take baby she pushing that ass back on me I lean over kissing her neck hand under her throat fingers in her mouth she is sucking them ...like a dick yes baby I am trying to get my balls in that phat pussy. I squeeze a little tighter she smiles with that pressure on her throat and ass I straddle that ass fucking quick ass smacking my stomach daddy faster faster take this pussy I smack tha ass it jiggles like jello the tighter I grip the more she cums you know how I like it baby she reaches back grab that ass my dick sliding in and out looking phat that shit turning me on she said you better fuck this ass and put me back to sleep. I lift her ankles like she was a human wheel barrel standing on the bed her head sideways bringing that pussy to me I am fucking her brains out cum dripping on the bed she finally colapse. She blows me a kiss and gives me thumbs up and says I got you in the morning

No comments:

Post a Comment