Friday, January 17, 2014

Love Letters

Been writting you for awhile can't wait to meet you tomorrow pictures don't do you justice as I pick you up from the train station. I asked where did she want to go she said baby I don't want to share you with anyone. So we went back to the house she is in the shower it is smelling good in that bathroom. I'm in the kitchen cooking for us she comes downstairs in a red see thru teddy I almost burnt the fish in the deep fryer. Dam baby so you dessert she said yeah daddy so we are eating fish and shrimp and hush puppies with cole slaw. We go sit on the couch drinking wine and listening to some music I start to rub her pretty feet licking the tattoo on her foot I see goose bumps on her body. I am making love to her feet taking my time not to miss a single inch of it she is moaning in pleasure. We go upstairs she takes off the teddy I have rose pedals on the bed shaped in a big heart she loves it I lay her on the rose petals licking her body in between her legs I lick the clit and move down she is anticipating another lick but I turn her over and lick her ass. Tongue feeling good in her ass she is up and down I had to hold her down she was squirming feeling her pussy wet and dripping from the tongue tickling that ass. I turn her on her back so i can taste that cum her legs is spread in a V I am eating that pussy with no hands getting down in it she squirts in my mouth. She raises up and grabs my head she says I can't take no more she starts to give me head. She is slobbing this dick like a juicy lollipop sucking my balls she licks my ass never felt like this before I think she is kinky as me. She starts to ride the dick looking so good skin so soft breast like mountains. She is loving the dick pinching my nipples feeling good I turn her over grab her ankles and suck her toes stroking her pussy. She smacks my ass saying get it boy dig in this shit. I make that pussy gush all on my stomach I want to hit that ass from the back. Giving her some crucial back shots spreading those cheeks ass warm opening wide. She is throwing it back I got my hands behind my head watching that phat ass i can feel it coming so I grab her hips and thrust quickly skin smacking together. I cum in her ass she reaches back and spreads her cheeks cum is dripping out it looks so sexy. This is the best love letter and it comes true.

No comments:

Post a Comment