Monday, January 6, 2014

Anticipation

Another rainy night and I am all alone can't wait until my baby gets home. I'm tired of this dildo its not working I need his nice thick pulsating dick inside my warm purring kitty. Well off to sleep I go let me hug this pillow. He creeps in around three in the morning I smell his colagne I say hey baby when you get in I hug and kiss him. He takes a shower my pussy is swelling the thought of this man I've been missing. He walks in the room naked smelling so fresh and clean dick swinging in the wind. I meet him at the foot of the bed mouth open wide dick knows where he is going I deep throat the dick he closes his eyes and begin to slam his dick in the back of my throat I am taking it like a big girl no gag at all. He lifts my chin lay me back and start to suck my nipples bitting gently hands rubbing my pussy lips. Moisture on his finger tips he puts one in his mouth one in mine I taste pretty good. He is teasing licking the outer part of my lips clit can't wait to feel his tongue. Tongue flicks my clit my whole body trimbles. Sucking the pussy juice like he had a straw mmmm I cum in his face he loves my thick cum tongue ventures in my ass lips on my hole dam I miss this man. Pulling my hips to his thighs his muscular shoulders lifting my legs straight up pussy screams with joy as his dick goes in and out crossing my legs pussy looking real phat as he beats it up. Picks me up we kiss each other deeply he whispers in my ear daddies home I cum lord that was felt through my whole body. Up against the dresser he pulls my arms back leaning back stroking the pussy slow making me feel all of him I am moaning with pleasure it is getting good to him he calls my name then says dam this pussy hot. He pulls out and cums on my ass rubbing his dick head all over. Each touch makes after shocks i say welcome home baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment