Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Make It Clap

Nothing like seeing a females ass clap especially if it is on your dick. The way they slide it up and down on it making it jiggle clap clap clap up and down gotta be strong. Place one leg on my shoulder as we stand and shake that one cheek as I dig deep up under that pussy. Juices dripping looking so sexy pussy juice and sweat mixture coming out those phat pussy lips. Up against the wall got your face print in it sucking your neck stroking that sweet pussy your moans get louder and louder my dick gets deeper and deeper. Turn you around and lift your legs the sight of pleasure in your face titties bouncing in my face I love this shit you cumming and it is running down my balls hitting the carpet. Lay you on the floor with your legs so far back I can see your ass hole sucking your baby toe feeling my dick about to explode I cum all over your tits you lick the cum off thats the sexiest freakiest shit I have ever seen. Ass clapping the best thing since sliced bread tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment