Thursday, January 9, 2014

20 Minute Workout

I am at the gym getting my body together I need to get my eyes together with all these fine women. I am on the eliptical its getting late its just me left and the two trainers. One was this female she came and started a conversation I could tell she was digging me. So we are flirting with each other time is flying bye I am doing machines I didn't ever work on just to get next to... shorty. So I tell her I am going to hit the showers. I turn on the shower steam is rising I take off my clothes and get in. I have soap on my face I feel a hand on my dick but I have to rinse my face. I got it in my eyes its burning now i feel some lips I am trying to focus it is feeling good I grab her head and fucked her mouth. My dick is hard she backs up on my dick bouncing I still have my...eyes closed I grab her hips smacking her ass yeah i got my stride I try to open my eyes all I see is shadows but this pussy is so dam good. I feel her pussy tensing up gripping and yes she came yes feeling so warm on my dick. I grab her hair pulling it she grabs my hips pulling me in deeper that pussy is wide open yes water raining down on us I am finally getting my sight back and I see that it is the female trainer. I pull her up lift her up and fuck her good she grabs my head and kisses me bounce bounce her breast looking full. She puts one in my mouth dick throbbing in her pussy she moans in approval I cum all inside it is hitting the shower floor. She looks at me and said this was the best cardio I have had in awhile

No comments:

Post a Comment