Saturday, January 11, 2014

Secret Admirer

I'm on Facebook in one of my BBW groups just seeing whats going on when I see a fine ass light skin thick girl. I inbox her and we start to talk we kick it off cool we talk for hours. She sends me a friend request and I accept. Next time I get on line she inbox me we talk about meeting this friday. I go and pick her up from her house and we go to eat drinking wine its a dark place lighted by candels. She is in my arms she jumps at the scary movie and holds me tight. We go back to her place and listen to some music and drink some more wine. We start to kiss I am looking at those perfect tits I open up her blouse and she has on a red lace bra. I open up her bra those pretty light brown tits her nipples are a pretty brown I love the way they feel in my mouth. She has a tattoo on her left breast real sexy I love her thick stomach aint nothing like a BBW licking her stomach playing in her navel. Her thick thighs I kiss and lick blowing on her clit but not touching it her pussy has phat lips ready to be spread. I eat her pussy it is getting so juicy all over my nose and face. I start to suck on her clit humming on it while my fingers go in and out of her pussy. She tells me to lay on my back she starts to suck my dick as I eat that pussy. She is riding my tongue sucking my dick deep slobbing on it getting it thick. She gets on top and start to bounce breast look so pretty bouncing up and down. I spread her phat ass cheeks twirling my fingers in it. I put her on her knees looking at her round ass and thick thighs bouncing on my dick I grab her hips and mount that ass and ride. Smacking it making it sound off she is thowing it back I have to get my balance cause all that ass is punishing me. I start to throw it back smacking both cheeks that makes her cum all over me its running down my thighs. I turn her on her back and startsucking her toes her pussy is jumping and leaking I stick my dick back in it feels wonderful. I push her legs back toes hitting the wall thrusting throwing my hips I pull out and cum all over her pretty tits. She grabsher breast and start to lick the cum off that is turning me on so much. I love Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment