Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Messy

I am on a blind date I usally don't go but I really don't have anything to do. I hope she thick don't like nothing thin but my pizza crust. We meet at this bar in downtown DC I walk in see this nice thick female I'm hoping but it wasn't her she will have a red dress. I walk around then I see the sexiest chocolate femal walk in the room all conversations stop she so bad. She calls my name I was like yes ding ding jackpot voice is sexy. Dimples and a mole on her lip inside I am excited outside cool and calm. We order some food conversation great. The time seem to fly I am walking her to her car we arrive we both say at the same time I enjoyed the date. We kiss she asked did I want to come to her condo and chill she had a nice bottle of wine. I drive behind and go into the garage We get to her door I open the wine and we are sitting on her couch listening to some music. She puts her feet on me toes and feet so soft she is rubbing my dick through my pants. I start to get aroussed she wants me to take it out she is stroking my dick with her feet. I am leaning back enjoying the feeling it feels so good. I grab her feet and dip her toes into my glass getting the wine on her toes she says pour it on my feet. I am sucking her delicious toes licking her feet tasting the wine she is bitting the corner of her lip digging her fingers into the sofa. She takes me to the bedroom she says bring the bottle. She pours some of the wine on me sucking my dick and balls slurping loud and sucking deep. I pour some on her pussy I am sucking her clit she is shaking loving my circles with my tongue. I pour the wine inside her pussy she shoots it into my mouth she squirts and the wine is mixing together. Fingers inside sucking her clit I make her cum fingers I put in her mouth as I start to fuck her juicy pussy. The bed soaked from wine and cum thrusting hard one leg on my ass pulling me close got her other leg on my shoulder. I lick her feet she takes her other foot and plays with my chest rubbing my nipple. I grab her ass and opens it and guides my dick into it pulling her fast into my thighs it is turning her on she is squirting every where I need a rain suit. I turn her over hitting from the back I am squating fucking that pussy grabbing the sides of her mouth fucking that pussy good. My dick is getting large inside her i feel the nut on the tip of my dick faster deeper I explode in that pussy I slap my dick on her ass. I watch my cum and hers running out her pussy. We both look around and look at each other and said we will clean up in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment