Sunday, January 5, 2014

Anal Pleasures

I want to try something new I think I am going to let him fuck me in the ass tonight. He is sucking my nipples playing with my pussy lips he is eating my pussy like he missed me dam. I am cuming on his tongue he tongue kisses me squeezing my soft breast. He goes to enter my kitty and I stopped him I said I want you to fuck me in the ass. He looked like a kid that just got a new toy. Calm down be gentle he lays me on my side and enters my ass it is uncomfortable for a minute but I started to get into it. I am throwing my ass back on his dick yes yes. He grabs my ass cheeks and spread them this is no kind of pleasure I felt before shit. I get up on my knees put my ass up he straddles me humping I came I was suprised never knew I could cum from my ass but feels good I slap my own ass he is stroking this ass good. He puts me on my back lifts my legs and is fucking this ass so delicious he sucks my toes oh shit he really getting into it fuck me baby shit I cum again pussy is just so wet. I ride his dick I feel all of him in my ass shit I bounce hard on his dick give it to me baby I feel his dick throbbing. I grind and grind I feel his hot thick cum all in my ass shit this was just what I nedded. Ass shots who knew!

No comments:

Post a Comment