Monday, January 27, 2014

Head Board Smasher

My girls curves are the best breast so big ass so phat she is lying in bed ass sticking out of the sheets. I act like I'm going to the bathroom I get my game plan together. I walk in the room down to my knees I crawl up on the bed licking her toes slowly licking up her leg licking her ass she starts to wake up. She reaches back and lift her ass cheek leting my tongue slide in I am fucking her ass with my tongue. Fingers rubbing her clit I feel all her pussy juices I turn her over eating that pussy tasting so good her legs around my head thighs just looking delicious. I put them on my shoulders fucking that pussy its talking to me wants my dick more and more with the sounds coming out. She is sucking her nipples as i fuck that pussy I lick the other one he are getting hot up in here. I raise her legs back further sticking my dick in her ass she opens her cheeks raising up on my dick in and out juices from her pussy leaking in her ass. I flip her over fucking her pussy from the back smacking her ass jiggle getting red she likes it spank me hard daddy. I pull her hair head board slamming the wall I feel it coming the more I feel it the louder the head board gets. She is cuming I am too the screws come out the head board and it falls apart. We look at each other and say dam we needed a new one any way

No comments:

Post a Comment