Monday, January 20, 2014

Turn Up The Heat

I got that burning desire to please you to burn up the sheets to turn up the heat. Let me get that face down ass up while I fuck you no interrupt straddle that ass rocking this dick in grabbing those hips guiding that ass making sure its in place. Push you on your stomach and start to do them push ups watching this dick go in and out that hot pussy. Squeezing those cheeks they look so good slide to fingers in and watch you ride. Turn that ass over let me see the kitty look you in your eyes while I give you plenty. Arching my back getting it in scratching me up you calling it quits can't take the heat that I be giving. No Mas can't take it no more cum so many times I'm counting in roman numerals. Turn on the air its to hot the fire I got I can hit all your spots nice and cool still burning up play with fire and you might get burned.

No comments:

Post a Comment