Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tearing Down The Walls

She gonna get it tonight she been on travel for a week and my baby is coming home in a few hours. I hear the keys rattle I was excited I place her bags down and give her a big hug holding her so tight. She says I miss you baby I grin and lead her to the bathroom rose pedals in her bath water I bath her and feed her some fruit cause she gonna need all the energy she can get after I get finished. I have her towel and wrap it around her and pick her up and take her to the bed lotion her body up real good massaging her neck and shoulders she moans of approval. I lay her on her stomach and slowly lick down the center of your back kissing to your cheeks I stop and admire your round derriere looking oh so sweet. I kiss your ass lightly licking in the crack spreading those c...heeks digging my tongue deep into your ass. I grab the bottle of moscato have you stand up I get under that pussy eating it my lips on her lips she drizzles the moscato on her clit as I drink from her pussy sweet with the sweet. I think I drank the whole bottle not a drip hit the floor. I tie you to our bed post one arm to each post you on your knees back toward me I come from behind slide my dick in raming it in breaking up the walls you put my thumb in your mouth sucking it oh this pussy is talking that sweet talk. You are cumming all over my balls I'm sucking on your neck both breast are in my hands I hear the wood cracking in the post. I feel myself getting close I feel you cum again and then again back to back she says tear down these walls baby this is your pussy daddy. That is turning me on so much I can't hold it any longer I came so much its all on her ass and pussy dam I really miss you baby baby baby all I hear is your snoar!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment