Friday, January 10, 2014

Librarian Girl

Walking to the library yeah I am old school would rather read the book. This new library is nice clean and all these books. I walk to the desk and apply for a library card and I ask for assistance in finding some cooking books. We are going all the way to the back of the library. I was thinking to myself I am going to lift her skirt. She turns and kisses me and says I think your hot what you trying to do. We are in between shelves but if you stepped out you would see us but we didn't care. I reach in her shirt and pulled out her breast I am sucking her nipples getting that pussy wet. I put my hands in her underwear digging my fingers feeling her moistness. I get on my knees and stick my head under her skirt pulling her panties to the side and lick her clit sucking on it a...nd tasting her juices. She is opening her legs wider and wider throws one leg on my shoulder. She is grinding my face she grabs my head and pushes me closer she is cumming pussy lips shaking I am loving it. She leans on the shelf I pull her panties to the side and sticks my dick in I start off slow but gets faster. She started getting loud so I took her panties off and put it in her mouth lift her skirt and began to stroke. I grab her arms pulling back she is moaning but you can't hear her. We see someone but we don't stop I thrust deeper and harder cumming on my dick it is so warm I turn her around kissing her in he mouth tongues going wild I dip and reinsert. Her arms around my neck I look over and two females are watching us go at it. It's making me hot and harder she is looking me in my eyes they are getting bigger she cums again. There is a crowd wathing now I am showing off I bend her over a table and was spanking her ass stroking her good I cum the people started clapping she was embarrased but I was like walking around proud. I went over to the librarian and said thank you for your assistance I hope you enjoyed the display. She said we was really cooking no cook book got nothing on us we both laughed!

No comments:

Post a Comment