Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Ice

The middle of august and the humidity is terrible I'm walking around the house naked my girl too. I fix us something to eat something light salad and fruit to hot for anything else. We are laying in the air condition not trying to move. My girl is drinking a glass of water looks so good was going to ask for some but it was gone she was sucking on a piece of ice when it flew out on to my chest she picks it up and rubs my nipple. They get hard instantly then she sucks them making my dick hard. She gets another ice cube and rubs my dick head she puts the ice in her mouth and sucks my dick I'm climbing the wall the cold and then the warmth of her mouth. Juices running down my balls her hands squeezing my ass as her head goes up and down she comes up and I pin her down put some ice in my mouth seal my lips on her pussy lips breathing out my nose licking and sucking her clit ice all on it her cum melts the ice in my mouth. I lick her ass hole she lets a piece of ice run down her ass crack the ice falls on my tongue and goes inside her hole I suck it out she cums pussy soak and wet. She is on her stomach dick thrusting in and out my hands on her back pushing myself up hips thrusting cheeks gripping I get real stiff smacking skin against skin my thighs turning red feeling so good sweat falling on her back. I put three ice cubes on her back and lick it grinding slow the ice melts as I suck the water out the middle of her back. I sit and she sits on my lap I feel her breast her back to my chest her neck looks delightful I kiss up and down it she is rubbing her nipples with ice they are so perky. I turn her to me sucking her nipples her legs are wrapped around me we are sitting indian style rocking back and forward this is feeling  to good I can't hold it and cum biting her nipples she grabs my head and pulls me off. I went to go get something cold to drink but we used all the dam ice!

No comments:

Post a Comment