Friday, February 7, 2014

PTA: Latino Heat

Last period its been a long enjoyful night good thing I took my vitamins and drink my V8. When I open the door a vision of beauty is greeting me skin like caramel she has a sweet voice Hola senoir I say hello my name is Ms Mendez your son is doing very well I think he has a crush on me I was thinking the boy has good taste. She says I see were he gets his looks I said thank you. She is sitting at her desk you can see her inner thigh she is talking but I am focused on those legs. She opens her legs and I see she has on no underwear my mouth is open and she said did you hear me I was like can you repeat that . Ms Mendez said you looked preoccupied you like what you see I said definately. She locks her doors and takes me to her desk the lights go out and I felt all my clothes being torn off. She is kissing my neck strocking my dick she bounces down and puts my balls in her mouth I said dam she is working it. She steps out of her dress and says come get it papi. I eat that pussy sticking my tongue inside fingers in her ass she is taking it like a champ rolling her hips on my fingers pussy so smooth on my lips. All her thick cum is running down my throat felt like I was eating yogurt. I push her legs back her toes touching the desk licking her ass hole she says papi dont stop stick your tongue in it. I'm slurping her ass juice she knocks stuff off her desk. I come up and stick my dick straight in her ass ramming it she is speaking her language sounding sexy as shit. I hit her ass so hard her pussy start squirting she climbs on this dick riding it in her ass. She is making so much noise other teachers are watching through her door that shit just makes her hottier. Her nipples so thick and phat she bites my neck ooh papi don't stop. I flip her around she lifts her legs I feel that pussy she has her legs locked around my waist pulling her arms back oh my goodness this shit is amazing never fucked like this before my legs are shacking trying to hold back. I lay her on her desk fucking that pussy we going to need a mop all her juices on the floor. I suck her toes she bites her lip with approval she is humping so fast I couldn't hold back cumming so hard my whole body is shaking fuck. We hear people clapping their hands whistling at our performance. We look at each other and say we must have got it in wish I had that on video. Maybe there is a video stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment