Sunday, February 16, 2014

Test Drive

It's a nice early morning today is the day I go looking for a truck. So I catch the train to the station and a guy picks me up and brings me to the dealer. Once I get there kristine greets me we look on the lot and I see this beautiful white escalade ext I got to test drive it. She goes and gets the keys she would look good in that passenger seat. We pull off the lot I throw in my mix cd called super soaker she is digging the slow jams I kept looking at those big breast almost had a crash. I was on my way back when she said make this left and pull by these two trees. I put it in park and she climbed over on top of me and put her breast in my face. A nipple grazed my lip I started sucking one them the other she reaches down and lays my seat back she starts to kiss me passionately tongues all over she takes of her blouse and bra unzipped my pants my dick was pressing so hard I thought it was going top break the zipper. Mmmmm she says when she sees my dick she sticks it in she had on no panties she gyrating those hips tits in my mouth I started thrusting her hands on the ceiling of the car she leaning back feeling all this dick. She starts humping fast and faster busting a serious nut. We climbed in the back fucking her from behind I'm circling my dick like I'm stirring up a pot. I smack that ass she makes a sound I smack it again she looks back like what are you doing I knew she was enjoying the dick. Thrusting fast and hard her head is pressed up against the door it starts to bang and bang I didn't know what I was doing I'm in that zone cum leaking on the seats from that pussy. I lay her on her back her feet pressed against the window I'm rocking the truck it's starting to make sounds. My fingers are imprinted into the head rest smacking my thighs on her ass oh the cum is shooting out my dick ohhh fuck yeah. We drove the truck to the car wash before taking it back. She ask did I like the truck or did we need another test drive wink.

No comments:

Post a Comment