Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Dam You Got Me Creaming

I got this guy when I see him I get butterflies he has a smile like no other. We are at an office party when he approaches me and says hello I couldn't speak as he kisses my hand. We started realizing we have so much in common so I went back to his place to try some wines he got from italy I love red wines. We sit around drinking listening to good music when he kisses me his mouth taste like strawberries tongue rolling in my mouth my pussy instantly was wet. He licks my neck goose bumps pop up my nipples are at their peak he sees them through my lace bra and shirt. He starts to suck them through my shirt dam my panties are soaked he takes off my shirt and then my bra he is taking his time not rushing I feel myself creaming. He takes my pants off my panties are so wet he takes them off and sucks them that shit look so sexy with my panties in his mouth. He starts to tongue inside me his tongue is white you can see my thick cream dam thats getting me so horny for him. Sucking on my clit my cream just runs in his mouth. He stands up dick in my face I start to suck the head dam I taste that pre cum and I want more he grabs my head and fuck my mouth I can't believe I'm not choking on his mammoth pole. He grabs my hand and bends me over the arm of the chair fucking me from the back he hitting my spot shit I'm gripping the cushions he smacks my ass it goes all the way to my nipples. He turns me around fucking me on the arm of the sofa my feet on his chest he grabs my ankle and sucks my toes I cum all over his dick its getting messy up in here. I feel his dick throbbing in my pussy he is digging deep I think he is hitting my ovaries shit he about to make me to late shit I don't think I have any cum left he got my legs touching my ears oh here it cums his warm thick nut he is shaking legs get weak we both fall on the sofa. I'm looking at this man sleep looking so sexy dam he got me creaming again.

1 comment: