Thursday, February 6, 2014

PTA: Unleash Da Beast

That last teacher was weird I never saw machines like that. Next class is PE I enter the gymnasium and Ms Williams says hello your reputation is something special. I said thank you how is my son doing she says excellent. He is one of the ones that is really striving. Ms Williams body is nice and thick all those hips looking to be grabbed. She sees me checking her out and ask do I like what i see I say yes nice and thick like I like. She leads me to the gymnastic area were it is a lot of padding all over. She pulls me close and says take off your clothes. I'm thinking here we go again. This time she starts to play with my dick rubbing it while we are kissing her pretty caramel skin ass so firm. All of a sudden she hops on my dick bouncing up and down breast small but n...ipples are so phat in my mouth she tells me to bite them she says harder so I bite down harder. She then jumps off the dick lays me on the mat and does a slow split on my dick I said oh yes so flexable gymnastics coming in handy. I'm digging in the pussy she lifts one leg straight up the pussy is getting hit in so many ways. Juices flowing out her pussy she rolls off my dick and starts to lick it wanting to taste herself. She lays on her back and puts her legs behind her head I always wanted someone who could do that pussy wide open inviting me for all its pleasure. I rock back and forth in the pussy barely controlling my enthusiasm. She is creamy as hell thick white cum all over my dick looking like mayo on my dick mmmm she wants it from the side so I lay behind her rubbing her clit as my dick goes in and out she is going wild says she can't take to much more of this good as dick. I grab her push her on her stomach and doing a push up into that pussy she says cum all over my ass daddy. That makes me cum faster I cum on her ass its like I was trying to paint her ass with my cum. Ms Williams looks at me and says I think you are going to like his fifth period teacher she is from a foreign country and she loves black men let me tell her your own your way big daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment