Sunday, February 9, 2014

Quickie

Hurry up we ain't got time we here in this car outside your job in the parkin lot. Un zip my pants raise your skirt all we got is 30 minutes to work. I put it in we look like we playing twister in the front seat left hand green right foot red its feeling so good your pussy is getting wetter and wetter. I lean my set back your riding me good breast in my face nipples in my mouth check the time got dam gotta go can't leave yet wanna make you cum and I too want to get some. I say come on girl give daddy that nut as Im squeezing that phat o'le butt. I feel you sqeeze your pussy lips its about to burst I feel that shit. I said baby we gonna be late she said just a couple more strokes would set her straight. I cover her mouth cause she start cuming I tell her shh I think my boss is coming. I love this feeling pass me the baby wipes so I can be fresh a kiss on the cheek this quickie was good almost as good as last weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Love your work very hott..Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete