Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Slow Grind

Lets take our time relax take it slow we got all night. Walk around me in your sexy lingerie let me examine your body all the rolls the curves I love it luscious lips thick hips come closer so I can taste your goodies. I grab her hand kissing it sucking her fingers kissing her wrist up her arm reaching her neck. Licking her ear kissing her lips tongue inside back down the other side of her neck down her arm licking her hips kissing her knees sucking her toes licking everyone kissing her inner thigh I suck her lips tongue piercing gets inside feeling her cum nice and thick going in and out rapidly I spread that pussy open seeing all the pink. I lift her legs high inserting my thickness slow deep strokes making you feel every inch of me your toes in my mouth you enjoy such pleasing sensations. I pin her legs back pushing my weight on them doing push ups in the pussy her arms around my neck. I pull her to the edge of the bed picking her up bouncing her up and down she bites my back. Her pussy lips grabbing my dick like a vice grip squeezing her juices flowing down each other I put her against the wall her legs on the ground I'm kissing her while humping slow feels so good she pushs me back turns around and opens her ass. Dick slides in with ease ass feels so nice I grab her shoulders hard thrust slow taking my time her pussy squirting floor soaked she puts her hands on the wall I'm digging in dam she going to make me burst. I take her put her on the bed fucking her looking into her eyes my eyes open wide cumming oh yes we kiss I pass out on top of her. When I wake she is staring at me I said what baby she said I love when you take it slow baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment