Monday, February 3, 2014

PTA: Teachers Revenge

The first period teacher was amazing and extra freaky can't wait to meet the others. I go to his second period teacher and when I walk in she is smiling like she knows something. She said Mr. Artis come on in. I said how she know who i am any way she was a chocolate drop beautiful smile and pretty teeth. She was real foward and said I recieved a call from my teacher friend and she said you know how to work that dick. Know if you see her she looks quiet but that inner freak is loose. She grab my hand and cut the lights off. Her clothes come off anyone could come in at any moment. She said get to work and forces my face into her chocolaty delicious pussy it was already moist. I'm eating her pussy through her thongs sliding them to the side with my nose. She is fucking my nose and lips squirting all in my face I love it. She pulls me up unzips my zipper and takes my dick out stroking it biting my nipples through my shirt. She rips my shirt open licking my chest hairs while stroking my dick. She aggresively sucks on the head it hurts so good. She bends over the table in front of her door and said you better fuck me like you don't like me I like it rough. I ram my dick in her pussy smacking her ass hand around her throat she said yes fuck this pussy I can't feel that dick. That made me fuck her even harder I'm sweating hair wrapped around my fist I pull her neck back smacking that ass with one hand. She said get this nut bitch act like a man I turned her around and rip her thongs off. Her back against the table you can see my back muscles buldging out she is scratching my back. My skin in her fingernails I'm tearing that pussy a new one she said I'm cuming her hot cum all over my stomach just the thought made me cum on her pussy. She rubbing my cum inside her pussy sucking her fingers and said I think your son has an A in my class too.....

No comments:

Post a Comment