Monday, February 24, 2014

Wet Pussy

Ain't nothing like some wet pussy the wetter the better. That soak your sheets kind of pussy I don't mind buying new sheets. I was at the office me and a co worker working late I always thought she was hot so we was working on a project that we finally finished. We hugged each other and accidently kissed. I apologized when she pushed me on her desk papers pencil sharpener everything on the floor she straddled me and lips are locked. She sits up blouse and bra removed I grab her tits sucking and biting she said bite harder I like that my shirt is ripped off I pick her up sits her on the copier. Skirt and panties off I eat that pussy fingering her juice getting all over the copier oh shit it starts to make sounds I take her off back on the table I climb up start to fuck her I an squatting and bringing that pussy to me breast in her mouth sucking them dam thats hot I lean over and suck them too. We are tearing up this office I start hitting it from the back knocking her lamp over she grab her office sectional I do too thrusting hard we fall forward as the piece comes loose we are now on the floor she is on top of me riding backwards dam her ass looks good bouncing pussy juices on the carpet and me. I grab her hips I know its cumming oh shit ahhhhhhh I am laying flat I look around and it look like a hurricane had landed. When we got up the carpet had a big wet mark I shook my head and said I love girls with that wet pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment