Friday, February 21, 2014

The Punisher

When I suck her toes drives her wild its like the beast comes out of her. She is more aggressive I like that so I wait toes in my mouth sucking on both her big toes I see that look in her eye she is about to take over in 5 4 3 2 1 she pushes me back and attacks my dick its a puddle of spit on my balls. She licks down the middle of my dick then my balls lifts my legs and start to lick my hole dam she going hard. Then she straddles me backwards riding reverse cowgirl her back arched sweat down the middle I put my finger in her ass while she rides. Her hands on my thighs bucking hard her juices running between my legs. She gets up and licks her cum off my dick and in my ass all that cream she must be turned on. She gets on all fours and is throwing her ass back that clapping sounds is so loud it echos my hands behind me then I smack her ass twice that gets her going shit she bucking so hard I have to hold on to her hips. I start to thrust hard it seems to make her mad so she grind my dick her cream all over I look down and almost nutted dam I gotta concentrate. She reaches back and puts my dick in her ass she says drill this shit I got this look on my face i'm going to fuck the shit out this mother fucker I'm standing on the bed putting all my weight on her ass digging in deep she is yelling get that shit make me cry bitch. I'm thumping her grabbing her hair pulling and leaning back I cum all in her ass its dripping out. I lay on the bed and she looks over and said I fucked the shit out of you I smiled and said yes you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment