Thursday, February 13, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

I got my plans all ready tonight reservations at our favorite resturaunt flowers sent to your job tulips of course your favorite. The clock is ticking can't wait for quiting time gotta go and pick up her heart engraved neckalace. The neckalace reads For the one who protects my heart and fills it with joy and love. I think she is going to like it I get home before she does and draws her bath lays out her outfit and mine. She comes through the door and gives me a big hug and kiss thank you for the flowers boo. She gets out of her clothes and into the warm bath I wash her up not letting her touch a thing my baby is looking so sexy with that water running off her breast I got to behave until later. I dry her off and lotion her good as I shave and take my shower she puts on make up and getting her hair right. We are out the door dinner and dancing having the greatest time. When we get home she gives me my gift and I give her hers. I open mine its a nice bottle of colagne she opens hers and a tear comes out she says its beautiful. I pick her up and take her to our bed she puts on a purple teddy with matching toes and hands. Her nails are looking beautiful like her. I take my time loving her nice not missing an inch kissing her back the back of her neck behind the ear you are feeling the love that I have for her. I place my tongue in her ass rolling it back and forth licking around to her juicy pussy lips. I eat until she cums again and again she puts her fingers under my chin pulling me to her. I slide up and its like my dick automatic inserted in the pussy. The muscles in my back are bulging her nails is digging into my back hurts so good. All this dick is grinding in that pussy juicy and sweet she is cuming the smile on her face she whispers I L O V E YOU in my ear. When I cum its like stars in the sky so much love for my baby she curls up in my arms and we fall asleep. The alarm clock goes off and we look at each other and say lets make valentines day everyday! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment