Saturday, February 8, 2014

Tag Your It

I have been on Tagged all day waiting for a certain person to log on. 7:29 and thirty seconds she logs on I say whats up she says she doesn't feel like being alone tonight so I ask her out. We meet at the Wow Wingery I see her across the room she looks even better in person she gives me a hug real tight smelling so good. We grab a table and order Beladona is playing tonight. They start to play her song her hips moving oh my god she is so phat. Conversation is great I'm making her laugh she is showing that pretty smile. I walk her to her car and she says follow me we end up in front of her house. She opens her door and I enter I go and sit on the couch as she brings me a glass of wine. She grabs my hand and says dance with me Keith Washington playing on her Ipod. I feel her lips on my ear my hands palming her ass she moves down to my neck and takes my shirt off. She starts to rub my chest and licks my nipples feeling so good. She takes her shirt and bra off breast bounce in my face nipples in my mouth. I lay her down and massage her body licking in the crack of her ass she starts to raise up tongue twisting and turning goose bumps coming on her ass cheeks. I get beneth her she starts to grind on my face pussy just squirting all her juices all over me. I reach up and squeeze her tits she is moving her hips taste so sweet I got a sugar rush. I pull her onto my dick bouncing her up and down the smile on our faces tells the story. We roll over she is on her back I lick her toes she start to shake I am digging in deep she grabs my ass. We are moving as one she screams I'm cuming loud I feel that river of warmth on my dick. She gets up and goes into the bathroom I come from behind fucking her good we are looking at each other in the mirror. A grin comes across my face oh the cum that I just had made my legs week. As I kiss her on the neck I whisper in her ear Tagged your it!

No comments:

Post a Comment