Saturday, February 1, 2014

PTA

I hate these meetings it's the first one for my son I never met his teacher. I walk into the class and dam this sexy teacher I shook her hand and we sat down. She is telling me how she loves my son and he is so cute. I said thank you I was thinking to myself daddy would sure like to play with teach. She has her shirt open so I can see her clevage I tell her a joke she laughs I think she is digging me. The teacher was talking and then said are you looking down my shirt I said yes you have such pretty clevage. The teacher said what about the misses I told her I was single she said oh ok. She is looking like she is processing what I said. It was the end of the confrence she ask me to step in the back to help her with something as I walk to the back she turns and kisses me on the lips. I feel on her delightful breast. I suck upon her perky nipples she is enjoying all that I do. I rip her underwear off and pull my pants down. Pants around my ankles I sit her on one of the desk. Grinding and kissing her neck the pleasure she is feeling she can't contain. She is nibbling on my ears I'm digging deeper and deeper. I lift her off the desk her breast are bouncing like two basketballs that I love to dribble. I place her on the floor she turned around and spread those ass cheeks. I am looking at my dick going in and out of her pussy cat. itis purring letting me know how good of a job I was doing. As she start yelling I'm cuming I'm cuming I watch the cum drip on the floor I steady stroke she cums back to back I feel mine coming soon. She said put it in my mouth I look down as she works my dick licking my balls tasting my ass that is turning me on. I said to myself this shit is great deep throating my dick cum running down her throat I start to shake as she suckks all the cum out. We are the last two in the school. As I walk her to her car and open her door she said your son has got an A in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment