Monday, March 17, 2014

Sweat It Out

Every friday my boo get that doo done. I told her while she was at work today reschedule your appointment I am on some diffrent shit tonight. She blows me off I said ok don't be mad when you need to make that appointment you best not come over. She said whatever dude I can handle mine slim. I was thinking bout that wet pussy all day getting myself hype. She walks in hair looking flawless she says now what was that shit you was talking I said step into the room and find out. I am smelling like kenneth cole black her favorite scent. She takes her clothes off pussy already wet. I start kissing her soft lips getting her nipples tingling sucking on her breast feeling her wet pussy hand is soaked. That was my cue I took my dick and smacked it on her clit she jumps I stick it in digging deep fucking her fast and hard her ass cheeks I lifted up off the bed pussy gushing I have her hips pulling her closer every pull the deeper I get feeling her up with this dick. I got her legs back arms locked back arched thrusting I feel her pussy tightening first cum all over my stomach. I have her upside down head off the bed her hands on the floor bracing as i suck her toes and spank that wet pussy. I pull her up grab that hair and spank that ass her ass smacking against me with authority. Sweat pouring off our bodies her hair looking like a baby fro. She cums a second time and a third her face on a pillow that ass waiting I stradle her hips and push my dick in and out of the pussy ass looking glossy. Turned her on her side I'm on my toes stroking that pussy hand on her hip she is trying to keep me from getting in deeper I move her hands she is moaning and groaning. I am making noise too sweat getting in my eyes it burns but I am not stopping. I am cumming it is feeling like a relief I looked at her and said I hope you made an appointment she says yeah I gotta be there at eight.

No comments:

Post a Comment