Monday, March 10, 2014

Nice and Thick

I look over at his dick its just sticking in the air it would be a shame to waist a nice hard dick. I lick the head he tries to stay calm until I deep throat that shit with no gagging. His eyes rolling in his head feet shaking and twitching. I climb on top bouncing I hear his moans he looks at me in amazement I look good tits bouncing hair in place. I put my hands on his chest and grind that dick shit its feeling good I'm holding my nut cause its ready I'm going to make him tap out. I turn my back bend down grab his legs and bounce my phat ass clapping I hear him ask me what I'm doing to him his hands grabbing the mattress. I start clapping my ass I ease my pussy up and down his dick he bites his lip he screams I love you I feel his thick dick pulsating inside me. I wine my hips like I'm a helicopter getting ready for flight and I feel his dick lift off shouting his load in my wet pussy his body goes limp. I turn around and grind harder and harder my clit is phat pussy lips wide open I squirt on his chest I start to shake as I climb off. I look over at him he is curled up like a baby I shake my head its nothing like a thick dick mmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment