Saturday, March 8, 2014

I'll Be Your Motivation

I travel to detroit to hear this new up and coming speaker she is beautiful but her words are very powerful and inspirational. The conference is so inspiring I went to get my book autographed. When I get it autographed she took a picture with me. I had a poetry club I was going to trying my new material. I read my story friends with benefits they loved it someone taps me on my shoulder and I turned around it was the motivational speaker she said she was impressed she asked to buy me a drink. We are talking and she ask if I had a book deal I said no she would love to introduce me to some people. She is about to leave when she invites me to her room across the street. She is in the penthouse suite it is lovely she pops open a bottle of champagne. We are drinking out the bottle she opens her blouse and pour some down her clevage she said oops can you get that I licked the champagne in her clevage. She asked me was I good like my stories I said lets find out. She told me her pussy was so wet after my performance. We took it to her bedroom I push her against her dresser raised her skirt with no panties driving my hard dick inside. We are fucking I make her look into the mirror seeing her own fuck faces biting her neck my hands on her perky breast. I turn around put her on top of the dresser and begin to eat that pussy tongue slapping her clit. She knocks her things off the dresser not being able to control herself she creams my tongue I stand up and put my tongue in her mouth we share her cream. She walks over to the bed and grab each post and opens her legs I get under fucking and smacking her ass I reach around and rub her clit making her explode I feel it on my fingers and put them in her mouth she is licking it all off. I lay on the bed she rides me in reverse I massage her back she got me moaning biting my lip my cum shoots inside as she leans back I told her that was the best motivation for my next story.

No comments:

Post a Comment